Friday, January 5, 2007

So, Why Yet Another Blog?

I'm very well aware that these days everybody and their mother has a blog and about 90 % of them are never read by anyone. The thing with this blog, though, is that I don't care at all whether someone reads it or not. I'm mainly going to use this as a place to gather some programming tips and tricks I've encountered so that I can access them quickly if I ever have the need. So, yeah, this is probably going to be a rather boring and geeky blog but fortunately no one is forced to read it (at least I hope so). However, if this blog actually manages to help someone then I've accomplished more than I originally expected.

I can't say I enjoy ranting about things but sometimes I just can't help myself. So don't be surprised if you occasionally find a blog entry that contains ranting and whining about something totally insignificant and unrelated. Consider yourself warned.

No comments: